House Hunting Tips 101
As my readers know, I am currently house hunting. I wanted to provide some easy tips for anyone venturing into this.
1) First and foremost, it's your money, be willing to say no when necessary.
2) Find a realtor that works for you and has your best interest at heart.
3) Don't buy the first house you see on a whim.
4) Take someone else with you to look at homes, another set up eyes is a good thing.
5) Be aware of crime statistics in the area and what the area is like in general where you are looking.
6) Be sure you and your lender are on the same page if you are using a lender.
7) Pictures don't do many houses justice and some they oversell. Always go look firsthand.
8) And last but certainly not least, ask questions if you don't understand something or are unsure of something. Never assume.
I will find the right house for me, I am sure of it - the house God has for me. I have learned so much already. This will be a fun adventure!
Happy house hunting!
Until next time,